A word about Joshis’ Seminars:
Dr. Joshis' seminars are rated amongst the best in the field of Homoeopathy. Their lectures are highly appreciated for their simplicity, enthusiasm and in-depth analysis.
Their cases are scientifically documented and well worked up on. This gives the seminar participants complete understanding of Dr. Joshis clinical work whcih they can reproduce in their practice.
Their Live case seminars are popular all over the world where the participants get a chance to see the dynamic duo in action. Bhawisha and Shachindra have such an dynamism in their work that cases & presentation show how intricately their work is synchronised. The duo does this by bringing alive their material through interplay and dialogue. It makes the interaction dynamic and memorable.
Their live-case seminars unique events where participants can witness the process of case-taking as it goes on in the clinic and learn by observation. A detailed, exhaustive discussion and analysis of the case follows. Every participant gets to put forth his/her views about the case and doubts and questions regarding the process.
Hudson, New York, USA
MAP it All !
- The magic of columns & its clear precise role in case taking / analysis
- Remedies of all columns and how to see columns in plants and animals
- Install the case-taking software in your minds with which questions for what levels and columns
- Animal cases-based on Strength & weakness of every columns clearly.
- Magic of Level prescription –Several videos and number codes of cases with life changing results with the knowledge of columns and levels
- Spotting levels & columns in Children cases
- Reptiles – A whole new dimension – understanding lizards, crocs, snakes and turtles on the MAP
- The surprising element of Level 4 in reptile cases
- Butterflies and beetles on the MAP
- Some plants that correspond to animals.
Understand the concept and approach of prescribing 9000 bird remedies!
Hymenoptera I Leipdoptera I Coleoptera I Dictyoptera Araneidae I Salticidae I Therididae I Lycosidae I Mygaelomorpha I Theraphosidae Cucurbitacae I Fagacae I Rananculacae Contact :
Plants of Level 4
Hymenoptera I Leipdoptera I Coleoptera I Dictyoptera
Araneidae I Salticidae I Therididae I Lycosidae I Mygaelomorpha I Theraphosidae
Cucurbitacae I Fagacae I Rananculacae
A 2 1/2 day residential workshop
- Case-taking skills development and case analysis methods, the two and a half days will include:
- A live case
- An introduction to the charts of Vertebrate and Invertebrates
- The incredible MAP of birds
- Comparing and differentiating the birds and insect and opportunities to discuss and gain insights into your own challenges in applying the method in practice
- Columns & its clear precise role in case taking / analysis
- Remedies of all columns and how to see columns in all Sub – Kingdom.
- Reptiles, Insects & Birds
Simillimum Homeopathy & Events
Key Speakers - 74th LMHI CONGRESS
To be announced