Understand yourself & Disease
The greatest mistake in the treatment of diseases is that there are physicians for the body and physicians for the soul although the two cannot be separated.Plato
This is the mission at Joshis care - To create winners!!!
Here is what the Joshis have to say
- Stress, obstacles, hurdles are not outside but within each one of us.
- If you know who you are your weaknesses and strengths – we can change them, use them efficiently and achieve our goals to health, happiness and freedom!
- If you understand who you are, you automatically will understand why you feel healthy and happy or unhealthy and unhappy.
In earlier times, infections were killers, for example diseases like tuberculosis, small pox and malaria. Today, autoimmune diseases are killers, the most common of them being cancer. In earlier times where infections were killers, the immune system was under stimulated but today, our immune systems are over stimulated, working whennot neededand therefore going against their own bodies and creating more disease.
It is obvious that immunity would be over stimulated because we are constantly in overdrive mode. We are materially striving to provide ourselves everything and anything, and are stressing out because of that, and hence an imbalance results. To be able to correct this imbalance, or to be able to lead a healthy life in every way, we need to know why we are in overdrive. What does our personality really want and what are our inner dissatisfactions?
Here are some questions you need to ask yourself
- Who am I?
- What is my purpose in life?
- What are my strengths and weaknesses?
- What are my dreams and fears?
- What makes me happy and what upsets me?
The bottom line is if we want to change our situation, we have to change our personality.